X-Ray Equipment & Services
Have you been dreaming of going digital with your x-ray equipment? Say goodbye to the dark room with quicker, easier digital x-rays. Keep your existing x-ray machine, and simply add a digitizer.
Full Sky Technologies offers two product lines to meet the needs of any doctor’s office, veterinary practice, chiropractor, dentist, or other medical professional. Digital x-ray equipment represents a wise investment, saving you money in the long-run on consumables and repairs.
This top-of-the-line equipment will give you incredible, crisp imagery. We’re a qualified dealer and distributor on behalf of Rayence Co. Ltd., a global leading manufacturer of flat panel detectors (FPD) for digital radiography imaging systems.
- Are user-friendly and environmentally safe
- Work as an easy upgrade from x-ray film or CR
- Allow greater workflow efficiency
- Offer lightweight, mobile options
- Offer veterinary specific features and measurement software tools
A2D2 (Ann Arbor Digital Devices)
A more budget-conscious choice, A2D2 systems can be installed and calibrated in just one day.
A2D2 also offers:
- Free software for life
- Images up to 21 megapixels
- X-rays within 10 seconds
- Ease of use and fast training for your staff
We can also help you with sales, service and maintenance on your x-ray equipment. You can see some of the product lines we represent here, along with others not pictured.
- X-Ray Calibrations
- Maintenance & Repair
- X-Ray Film Duplications (we can scan your films to a digital version)
- Film, Chemical and Other Supplies
Full Service Solutions
We won’t just help you select the right x-ray digitizer for your business, we’ll stick by you after the sale. We provide x-ray calibrations, which must be done every three years to test output, and general maintenance.
Save more when you bundle your digital phone services, IT service, cloud computing, and X-ray equipment into one managed services agreement.